Arduino Atmega32u4 A7 GPRS/GSM/GPS Board
The new 32U4 with A7 GSM/GPRS/GPS Board is based on mega32U4 and A7 GSM/GPRS/GPS module. Compare to 32u4 with A6 GPRS GSM Board, it adds a GPS function,it also can call and send text message even via GPRS to upload data to server. At the same time it leads to an analog interface, an IIC interface and 2 digital interface. which you can connect to other module more easily.
Remote control and data acquisition will be more convenient.It is worth mentioning that this module can be powered by battery, and comes with a battery charging circuit, some IOT projects will make it take a leading role.
Add three GPS commands as follows:
AT+GPS=1 :OPEN GPS function
AT+GPSRD=1 : Get GPS information
AT+GPS=0: Close GPS function
- 32U4 combine with A7 module
- Multiple interfaces
- 3.7V Battery power supply
- GSM/GPRS/GSM function
- Support the GSM / GPRS four bands, including 850,900,1800,1900MHZ
- GPRS Class 10
- Support GPS and AGPS
- Operating temperature -30 ? to + 80 ?
- Operating Voltage 3.3V-4.2V
- Sensitivity <-105
- Standby average current 3ma less
- Working Voltage:3.7V
- Sizes: 50mm x 35mm
- 32u4 with A7 GPRS/GSM/GPS Board x1
- GSM antenna x 1
- GPS antenna x 1