The UGV kit for the Clearpath Jackal / Husky for wireless charging
Reliable autonomous wireless charging
These kits include everything you need to retrofit a Clearpath Jackal or Husky UGV with Wibotic's industry-leading wireless charging system for autonomous robots.
- Fully autonomous wireless charging for streamlined and efficient automated processes.
- Weatherproof housing enables reliable operation in wet, dirty and corrosive environments.
- Programmable system ensures battery is charged properly to maximize battery life.
- Universal design allows different Clearpath robots to use the same charging infrastructure, regardless of battery chemistry, voltage and/or charging speed.
- Fleet management software (optional) gives operators key insights into the charging network. Easily monitor an entire network of charging stations serving a fleet of robots and know when a station is available.
TR-110 Edge Transmitter
- Input voltage (AC) 90-264v
- Input socket IEC320-C14
- Input frequency 50-60 Hz
- Housing type ABS plastic/metal
- Data port Ethernet (RJ45)
OC-110 Onboard charger
(Differences are possible depending on which device you need it for)
- Battery Compatibility LiPO, Lilon, SLA, LiFeP04, NMH, NiCAD
- Battery voltage range 7.92 - 30.1 V DC or 8 - 58.4v (depending on device selection)
- Max. Charging current 5A - 12A (depending on device selection)
- Charging power 90 W - 300 W (depending on device selection)
- Total weight (with case) 101g - 580g (depending on device selection)
- Operating temperature -20 to 45C or - to 45C (depending on device selection)
- Transmitter/receiver communication UAVCAN API via CAN bus
- Aux Wired charging Input voltage 18-50V DC or 24-50V DC (depending on device selection)
- Cooling method Active or Passive (depending on device selection)
- IP protection class IP20
Included in the kit:
- WiBotic transmitter
- WiBotic receiver (on robot)
- Customized brackets for receiver coil Onboard charger
- Instruction for integration