ROBOTIS is a well known maufacturer for high quality robotic products like servomotors, controllerboards and mechanical parts. Theire products will be used from private persons, companys and research Institutes & universitys. The MX-64AT Servomotors are provided with an gear ratio of 200:1 aswell as an controller with feedback and a hardware driver. In combination with the TTL Interface the servos can be controlled very precisely while also being able to give feedback of the current position. The maximum positioning accuracy is 0,088°. The option of giving every servo an individuall ID the servos can be connected in a row (as shown in the picture below) wich greatly reduces the usage of cables.
The Aluminium Front case evenly dissipates the Heat wich creates a good relation of temperature and time.
Following some technical details concerning the DYNAMIXEL MX-64AT Servo.
- Weight: 135g (per Servo)
- Dimensons: 40,2 x 61,1 x 41mm
- Positioning accuracy: 0,088°
- Gear ratio: 200:1
- Holding torque: bis zu 7,3 Nm
- Folding square: 0 - 360° / adjustable permanent rotation
- Working temperature: -5° + 80°C
- Voltage: 10 - 14,8V (recommenden voltage: 12V)
- Communication: Half Duplex TTL / 8Bit, 1 Stop, No Parity / 7343bps ~ 1 Mbps
- Engine by Maxon
- ID: up to 254
Scope of delivery
- Dynamixel MX-64AT Servomotor
- Servohorn (HN05-N102)
- 200mm 3 Pin Data.-/Power cable
- Diverse Screws and nuts
|Shipping weight:||0,21 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,14 Kg|