Panda is a collaborative robot with 7 degrees of freedom developed by the German company FRANKA EMIKA. The search version of this robot allows direct control and the possibility to program it and connect it with external sensors (packages and libraries for C++, ROS and MoveIt!).
The torque sensors on all seven axes make this robot arm Panda extremely sensitive, so it even stops at a balloon.In addition, these sensors also give it a very high precision as well as stability.
The specially designed gripper can lift up to 3 kg, with a continuous force of 70 N (at a maximum power of 140 N) The maximum opening of the gripper is 80 mm. This allows it to lift and move a wide range of objects. In order to make this possible, the manufacturer based its design on the sensitivity as well as the dexterity of a human arm.
Quick installation - Easy operation
The installation of the Panda is very easy and completed within a few minutes.
The user interface of the robot "Desk" can be accessed through a simple Internet browser. All you have to do is connect to the robot via the Ethernet cable - and you can start controlling the Panda arm. The "Desk" interface is intuitive and user-friendly.
Panda's robotic arm has been designed with a high degree of versatility and ease of use in mind, so it can be used immediately in a wide range of applications, including: Production line Hospital or care facility Laboratory Logistics platform, etc. Note that the various functions of the industrial robot (packaging, automatic assembly, testing, packing) are part of the application package supplied separately. The Panda can be deployed immediately in the above scenarios and installed without major risk analysis. The use of cloud computing systems can distribute complex tasks among multiple Panda robots.
Add ons for more possibilities
The Panda robot arm combines precision, C++ and ROS integration, ease of use and low price - so the Panda is also widely used in universities and research labs. To extend the application areas use the Research App Package This optional "Research" application package is designed for education and training. These applications can be operated via the FRANKA EMIKA "Desk" user interface.
- Motion axes: 7 DOF
- Maximum payload: 3 kg
- Compliance: torque sensors in each axis (7)
- Maximum reach: 855 mm
Maximum rotation of each joint (°):
- A1: -166/166
- A2: -101/101
- A3: -166/166
- A4: -176/-4
- A5: -166/166
- A6: -1/215
- A7: -166/166
Maximum speed of each joint (°/s):
- A1: 150
- A2: 150
- A3: 150
- A4: 150
- A5: 180
- A6: 180
- A7: 180
- Maximum Cartesian velocity at the effector: 2 m/s.
- Repetition accuracy: +/- 0.1 mm (ISO 9283)
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) for graphic programming via the "Desk" interface (PC + browser)
- Inputs for external peripheral devices
- Input for the control unit ?Input for the gripper
- Robot Bride: DIN ISO 9409-1-A50
- Installation position: vertical
- Weight: ~ 18 kg
- Protection class: IP30
- +15°C to 25°C (recommended)
- +5°C to +45°C (minimum/maximum temperature, note: performance may be reduced).
- Maximum humidity rate: 20% to 80% (condensation-free) Control unit.
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) (for internet connection or store floor)
- Power supply IEC 60320- C14 (V-Lock)
- Connector for the arm
- Dimensions of the control unit: 355 x 483 x 89 mm (L x W x H)
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V ac.
- Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Max. 600 W
- Average ~ 300 W
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) active: yes
- Weight: ~ 7 kg
- Protection class: IP20
- +15°C to 25°C (recommended)
- +5°C to +45°C (minimum/maximum temperature, note: performance may be reduced)
- Maximum humidity rate: 20% to 80% (condensation free)
Scope of delivery
- The PANDA robot arm
- The "Pilot" control unit
- The two activation units
- The emergency stop system
- The connection cable
- The Grapper
- The FCI license
|Shipping weight:||28,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||18,00 Kg|