The LIDAR-Lite 3 Laser Rangefinder by Garmin is an essential, powerful, scalable and economical laser based measurement solution supporting a wide variety of applications (ex. drones, general robotics, industrial sensing and more). Measures distance, velocity and signal strength of cooperative and non cooperative targets at distances from zero to more than 40 meters. Offering the highest performance available in a single beam ranging sensor in its class.
The new LIDAR-Lite has all of the same specifications as the legacy sensor: Up to 40-meter range capability with 1cm resolution, small size, low power consumption and light weight.
- Accuracy: +/- 2.5cm
- Range: 0-40 meters
- Power: 4.75-5 VDC; 6 V Max
- Current consumption: 105ma, idle; 130ma, continuous
- Rep rate: 1-500Hz
- Interface: I2C or PWM
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60° C
- Laser wave length/Peak power: 905 nm/1.3 watts
- Beam divergence: 4 m Radian X 2 m Radian
- Optical aperture: 12.5 mm