The Intel RealSense product range impresses with very good documentation paired with a small form factor. As a result, these 3D cameras (depth cameras) can be integrated into the desired application within a very short time and enable machine vision. In addition, the cameras are divided into two categories, for the prototype status, the Intel RealSense is supplied with a tripod & USB cable, whereby no ESD protection or similar needs to be taken into account - However, only the pure image sensor, without peripherals & housing, can also be purchased afterwards, which can be installed in the own system. This strategy makes the Intel RealSense product range unique and equally interesting for users in different industries.
The Intel RealSense SDK 2.0 is available for Windows, Linux and macOS, and enables the visualization of the measurement/image data within minutes. A development environment in C/C++, Python, Nodejs & C# is also available. For integration into applications, numerous prepared and very well documented interfaces are already available, which support, among others, ROS, Unity, OpenCV, PCL and many more.
- Intel®RealSense™ Vision Processor D4
- up to 1280 x 720 depth Resolution
- up to 1280 x 800 RGB-Resolution
- FOV: 90°
- two global shutter sensors for streaming up to 90 Pictures/Sec.
- RGB Global Shutter frames up to 90 Pictures/Sec.
- Range: 0,4 - 10m (Depending on lightning conditions)
- integrated IMU with 6DOF#s
- Intel RealSense D455 Depth Camera