The Intel RealSense product range impresses with very good documentation paired with a small form factor. As a result, these 3D cameras (depth cameras) can be integrated into the desired application within a very short time and enable machine vision. In addition, the cameras are divided into two categories, for the prototype status, the Intel RealSense is supplied with a tripod & USB cable, whereby no ESD protection or similar needs to be taken into account - However, only the pure image sensor, without peripherals & housing, can also be purchased afterwards, which can be installed in the own system. This strategy makes the Intel RealSense product range unique and equally interesting for users in different industries.
The Intel RealSense SDK 2.0 is available for Windows, Linux and macOS, and enables the visualization of the measurement/image data within minutes. A development environment in C/C++, Python, Nodejs & C# is also available. For integration into applications, numerous prepared and very well documented interfaces are already available, which support, among others, ROS, Unity, OpenCV, PCL and many more.
- up to 1280 x 720 active stereo depth resolution
- up to 1280 x 800 RGB resolution
- diagonal field of view over 90°
- two global shutter sensors for depth streaming at up to 30 frames/s
- range 0.2 m to over 10 m (varies depending on lighting conditions)
- 50pin connector
- Intel RealSense Depth Module D450 (BULK)