The Inventables X-Carve is an easy to set up and operate GRBL supported CNC milling machine with a maximum milling area of 750mm x 750mm x 65mm with a tolerance of only 0.075mm. In combination with a DeWalt milling spindle, where the speed can be adjusted between 16 000 rpm and 27 000 rpm, the X-Carve allows the machining of wood, plastics and soft metals such as Aluminium.
What is new in the V2 version?
- Increased cutting speed, removal rate and reliability thanks to new 9mm belts and 3 new 212 oz-in NEMA 23 stepper motors that provide up to 50% more torque
- The Z-axis also got an upgrade, directly driven by another 212 oz-in stepper motor, this one nearly doubles the X-Carve's millable volume. The direct-drive configuration eliminates the drive belt and improves accuracy and reliability, which reduces additional adjustments and maintenance.
- The rack spacing has been increased from 2.5" to 4.5" and the width of the passing sheet has been increased from 34.75" to 37". Thanks to this unique shape, the dust cover is not disturbed by the machine and, while in the X/Y position, keeps the chips in the working area of the machine.
Due to the integrated automatic leveling function, a very well adjusted X-Carve CNC milling machine can reach tolerances of up to 0.075mm. The user is supported by the software, which makes the handling of the machine easy even for inexperienced users.
In addition, the powerful DeWalt spindle enables the machining of different materials with a maximum size of 750 x 750 x 65mm. The list of materials to be machined includes Wood, aluminium, various plastics, such as PP, PC, ABS, PA6 and many more, as well as leather and PCB's/PCB's As a result, the X-Carve is already enjoying many enthusiastic customers from very different industries.
Last but not least is the large variety of materials, which makes the X-Carve so popular. Thus, in addition to the usual soft materials, such as various woods and plastics, metals such as copper, aluminum & brass can be processed with very high precision. In addition to the right milling cutter, attention must also be paid to the appropriate feed rates and traverse speeds, but should not be a problem for the experienced user.
Scope of delivery
Inventables X-Carve V2 1000mm Fully Loaded
- X-Carve Base & Hardware
- Rail Kit
- DeWalt 26200 or Makita RT0700CX3 / 4 Spindle
- X-Controller Kit
- Nema 23 Motors Kit
- Waste Board
- Drag Chain
- Homeing Kit
- Z-Probe Kit
- Side Board
- Dust Control System
- Clamp Set
- Digital Calipers
- 1 Year Easel Pro Software
|Shipping weight:||50,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||45,00 Kg|