Difference between the Mini series and the HW V4.9
The Mini Beacon can be used in the european and the american area wich is thanks to the frequency beeing configurable to both 868MHz for the EU and 915MHz for the USA. THe Mini-TX Beacon is only capable of sending ultrasonic waves and can therefore only function as a basis. The HW v4.9 can be used as basis and as Rover.
Therefore there can be reached much higher distance of up to 50m between the Rover and the stationary Beacon.
- more compact & lighter
- 868MHz & 915MHz
- 6D IMU (3D Gyro + 3D Accel.)
- Only functionable as Rover / Mobile Beacon
- Can recieve a variety of frequencies: 19kHz, 31kHz, 37kHz, 45kHz & 56kHz
- 3D Positioning if 3 Beacons are used
- 2D Positioning if 2 Beacons are used
- Recommended Distance 30m | capable of up to 50m
- Integrated IMU
- Space: < 1000m²
- Latency: ±2cm
- Localisation speed: 0,05 - 25Hz
- Working Voltage: 750maH Lipo
8Hz Frequency: 30 Hours
1 Hz Frequency: 1 Week
- Weight: 25 Grams (incl. Battery, Antenna and Case - without 9g)
- Dimensions: 47 x 42 x 15mm
- 4 x DSP Beacons v5.07 915/868 MHz as stationary beacons
- 1 x Beacon HW v4.9 +IMU
- 1 x Modem HW v4.9 868/915MHz
The user manual, configuration examples aswell as additional techincal data can be found HERE.