DP0602 is a low-cost, compact and high-precision L1/L2 real-time dynamic (RTK) GNSS device. DP0602 is based on the previous generation U-blox ZED-F9P GNSS module and provides reliable and fast convergence time, can achieve centimeter accuracy, fast convergence time and high update rate within a few seconds, and is suitable for high dynamic applications. The multi-band RF front-end architecture can receive all major constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou and QZSS reception).
A new level of scalable, high-precision GNSS technology:
- Using a wider range of satellite signals, high-precision performance in harsh environments has been improved.
- Supports a variety of advanced correction service technologies (RTCM v 3.x, SSR, PPP).
- Continues to provide accurate positioning in environments beyond the range of GNSS signals (tunnels, parking garages, street canyons with bridges) with additional inputs from inertial sensors (based on dead-reckoning algorithms).
- Integrates advanced jamming and spoofing detection to achieve the highest level of safety DP0602 Application RTK-Based Ground Vehicles Precise Navigation Automation of moving machinery.
DP0602 RTK ZED-F9P GNSS realizes precise navigation and automation of mobile machinery in industrial and consumer products in a compact SMD form factor. The module includes a mobile base mount that allows the base and rover to move while calculating the centimeter-accurate position between them. The mobile base is ideal for drone applications where the drone is programmed to follow its owner or land on a mobile platform.
It is also well suited for attitude sensing applications where the base and rover modules are installed on the same mobile platform and relative position is used to obtain vehicle or tool attitude information. ZED-F9P provides built-in support for standard RTCM correction and supports centimeter-level navigation from a local base station or virtual reference station (VRS) in the network RTK setting.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x DP0602 RTK GNSS (mPCIe F9P)