PLH3D-6W Laser upgrade for your Inventables X-Carve
This engraving laser head has been specially developed for industrial applications. The PLH3D-6W features a very robust design and is compatible with all types of control signals used in CNC applications. In addition, a wide range of power supplies can be used as well as the most powerful fans available for this size. To change the focus distances, a lens adjustment tool is also included.
- Dimensions: 40x54x78mm
- Focus range: 20-120mm
- Magnetic holder for the laser
- distance to object @ 30 mm: 0,1x0,1mm
- distance to object @ 55 mm: 0,1x0,125mm
- distance to object @ 80 mm: 0.1x0.3mm
- Operating voltage: 12-24V -Loudness: 58 dBA
- Weight: 210g -Mounting hole: M3x0.5x4.5mm
- Working temperature: 0 - 45°C
Scope of delivery:
- PLH3D-6W Laser
- Magnetic LaserDock
- 43 mm nozzle
- PLH3D-CNC adapter
- Laser safety goggles
- High Efficiency Engraving Lens
- 19V 2.5A power supply for PLH3D-CNC adapter
- PLH3D-6W height reference tool
- Signal cable for universal PLH3D-CNC adapter
- PLH3D-CNC adapter to laser head cable 5m
- Universal signal cable for PLH3D-CNC adapter
About the PLH3D-CNC Adapter:
The main function of the PLH3D-CNC adapter is to "arm" and "disarm" the laser head. Arming means turning on the power supply to the head; the armed head is then able to use its laser. Disarming turns off the power supply, making it impossible to continue using the laser.
The built-in safety device can prevent operating errors and unexpected behaviour in emergency situations. The key switch protects the laser from being used by children and other unauthorised persons. The user can manually configure the laser head at any time by pressing a button. The special circuitry can prevent the internal electronic devices from being armed in the event of your malfunction. In an emergency, the laser head is automatically deactivated: The power supply is interrupted, the power supply unit fails and the laser head cable is interrupted or disconnected. After deactivation, the system is still in a safe state. When deactivating again, the user must always press a button.
Important features of the PLH3D-CNC adapter:
- Indicator LEDs - power, armed, laser in operation
- built-in microcontroller
- 2x programmable enable inputs
- 2x external safety terminals (e.g. safety button, emergency stop)
- Automatic disarming after switching off the power supply
- One second laser button -Compatibility with PLH3D laser heads
- Key lock to prevent use by unauthorised persons -On-button system (for arming)
- Remember that this is not a toy.
- Laser radiation is dangerous even when scattered or reflected from any surface
- Always use a suitable laser safety filter on your CNC machine for 430 - 480 nm to avoid reflected radiation.
- Never point the laser head at people or animals.
- Do not touch the beam, it can cause burns or other injuries.
- Do not stare into the beam or beam spot while cutting material.
- Avoid contact of eyes and/or skin by direct or scattered radiation.
- This is a Class 4 laser product.