The Marvelmind Beacon is one of two components that enable a very precise indoor navigation with a tolerance of only 1-3% / ±2cm, the other part that is required is the Marvelmind modem. The system is designed to precisely make ou the position of both UAV's & AGV's, but also of other objects that have a beacon attached to it. The Marvelmind system is based on an 868 / 915MHz radiofrequency combined with the latency of ultrasonic sensors.
Difference between the Mini series and the HW V4.9
The Mini Beacon can be used in the european and the american area wich is thanks to the frequency beeing configurable to both 868MHz for the EU and 915MHz for the USA. THe Mini-TX Beacon is only capable of sending ultrasonic waves and can therefore only function as a basis. The HW v4.9 can be used as basis and as Rover.
Therefore there can be reached much higher distance of up to 50m between the Rover and the stationary Beacon.
- more compact & lighter
- 868MHz & 915MHz
- 6D IMU (3D Gyro + 3D Accel.)
- Only functionable as Rover / Mobile Beacon
- Can recieve a variety of frequencies: 19kHz, 31kHz, 37kHz, 45kHz & 56kHz
- 3D Positioning if 3 Beacons are used
- 2D Positioning if 2 Beacons are used
- Recommended Distance 30m | capable of up to 50m
- Integrated IMU
- Space: < 1000m²
- Latency: ±2cm
- Localisation speed: 0,05 - 25Hz
- Working Voltage: 250maH Lipo
- 8Hz Frequency: 96 Hours
- Weight: 25 Grams
- Dimensions: 47 x 42 x 15mm
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Beacon Mini-TX
The user manual, configuration examples aswell as additional techincal data can be found HERE.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,03 Kg|