A small, powerful camera that allows you to easily implement vision applications on the DexArm. It offers industrial-grade vision performance with a flexible Python API. Easily create computer vision projects and machine learning projects such as color recognition and shape recognition. High-resolution camera The camera has 1080 P resolution and a built-in microphone Built-in machine learning Rotrics Studio has built-in Scratch-based machine learning building blocks and a variety of sample projects. Through simple graphical programming, you can easily create AI projects, such as color recognition and object detection, and experience the charm of machine learning. Flexible API The Computer Vision Kit includes a set of Python APIs that allow easy integration into existing projects. Quickly implement various applications, such as industrial color detection, shape recognition, and code scanning.
- Dimensions: 36 x 36 x 30mm
- Weight: 59g
- Mounting plate material: Nylon
- Package weight: 200g
- Supported System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- Camera lens Sensor size: CMOS 1/2.7''
- Lens: 150-degree fish-eye lens Tint Effective
- Pixels: 2 million Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Data format: MJPG/YUY2
- Frame rate: 30 Dynamic range: 65 dB
- Exposure control: Auto White balance control: Auto
- Data interface: USB 2.0