Slamtec RPLidar S1 - Powerful and versatile 360° laser scanner RPLidar S1 from Slamtec has a 0.12° angular Resolution.
Due to the lightweight and compact design, this scanner can be mounted on any indoor or outdoor platform or on mobile robots. The Slamtec RPLidar S2 can perform highly accurate distance measurements in pretty much any environment, using Time of Flight technology. The S2 offers a maximum range of 30 m for objects with high remission.
Wireless communication and compatibility This 360 ° -LIDAR is 100% compatible with the world of Slamtect and can be used in conjunction with all hardware and software interfaces of the manufacturer. This supports the development and programming of robotic solutions with laser scanners. To avoid technical failures caused by a multitude of electrical connections, the RPLIDAR S2 laser scanner is equipped with wireless technology for power supply, data transmission and optical communication.
Application areas: e.g.: Hotels, restaurants, shopping malls, office buildings
Advantages of the S2:
- light and compact
- DTOF technology
- resistant to daylight
- enclosed cover (IP65)
- eye safety standard IEC-60825 class 1
- compatible with all SLAMTEC hardware/software interfaces
- Internal wireless technology for power supply, data transmission and optical communication
- measuring angle: 360°
- measuring distance: up to 30m
- DTOF technology
- up to 32000laser samples per second.
- Sampling frequency: 8-15 Hz?at 10 Hz: sampling rate = 9.2 kHz and angular resolution = 0.12°
- Communication interface: Ethernet
- Temperature range: -10to 50°C
- accuracy: +/- 30mm
- resolution: 13mm
- Weight: 190g
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x RPLIDAR S2E 360° Scanner
|Shipping weight:||1,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,19 Kg|