The Unitree B1 is an industrial quadruped robot for the research & development of autonomous systems in the fields of robot-human interaction (HRI), SLAM & transportation. Due to the four legs, as well as the 12DOF, this robot can handle a variety of different terrains. The B1 has a heavy-duty drive & power management system that enables a speed of 1.8m/s or 6.5km/h with an operating time of up to 3 hours. In addition, the knee motors have a torque of 210 N.m, which, in addition to jumps or backflips, also enables the movement of heavy loads.
Thanks to the IP68 certification, the B1 can be used in any weather.
The Unitree B1 is equipped with 3 Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX, 2 terrain sensors and force sensors on the feet.
In addition, the B1 has 4G wireless network communication, GNSS acquisition and over-the-horizon communication.
The Unitree A1 comes standard with an ARM Cortex-A72 CPU, which provides sufficient performance for SLAM, optional devices such as 2D-LiDAR, and more. If desired, the A1 can be equipped with an Nvidia TX2, which also enables path planning, 3D-SLAM, CUDA and much more. The robot is based on an Ubuntu OS with ROS.
- Weight (without battery): 40KG
- Endurance time: 3-5 hours (depending on the application)
- Payload: 40KG
- Maximum instantaneous torque of knee joint: 210N.m
- Obstacle crossing ability
- Max walking speed:1.5-2m/s
- Max walking speed of standard stairs:0.7m/s
- Built-in 4G module (including GNSS): remote control/image transmission/call, GPS/Beidou data acquisition.
- Supports IP68
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Unitree B1
- 1 x Unitree B1 battery
- 1 x Unitree B1 charger
- 1 x Unitree B1 remote controller
|Product weight:||40,00 Kg|