The UAV RFD 868x is a modern telemetry modem used for data transmission with a transmission power of 0,5W, allowing a maximum range of up to 20km.
The implemented firmware is an Open Source development enviroment called "SIK". The firmware is based on a 32bit ARM Prozessor and can be configurated via an FTDI converter.
- Frequency Spectrum: 868-869 MHz
- Transmission power: 0,5W
- Transmission rate: 2 - 200 kbit/sec.
- UART transmission rate: 9600 - 921k baud
- Reciever sensivity : > 121 dBm
- Dimensions: 30 x 57 x 12,8mm
- Weight: 14,5g
- Working voltage: 5V @ 800mA
- Working temperature: - 40 to 80°C
- RF: 2 x RP-SMA
- Serial TTL (3,3V)
- GPIO: 6 x I/O (Digital, ADC, PWM)
- 1 x RFD868x-EU Modem
|Shipping weight:||0,02 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,02 Kg|