The UAV RFD 900x is a modern telemetry set used for data transmission with a transmission power of 1W, allowing a maximum range of up to 40km. In test arrangements data was even transferred over distance of more then 57km.
The implented firmware is an Open Source development enviroment called "SIK". The firmware is based on a 32bit ARM Proessor and can be configurated via an FTDI converter.
To connect the RFD Telemetry Modem with a Pixhawk 2.1 flight controller there is the option to purchase an adapter cable.
- Frequency Spectrum: 902-928 MHz
- Transmission power: 1W
- Transmission rate: 2 - 500 kbit/sec.
- UART Transmission rate: 9600 - 921k baud
- Reciever Sensivity: > 121 dBm
- Dimensions: 30 x 57 x 12,8mm
- Weight: 14,5g
- Working Voltage: 5V bei 800mA
- Working Temperature: - 40 bis 80°C
- RF: 2 x RP-SMA
- Serial TTL (3,3V)
- GPIO: 6 x I/O (Digital, ADC, PWM)
Scope of delivery
- 2 x RFD900x Radio Modems
- 4 x Antenna 900MHz Half Wave Dipole 3dBi
- 1 x Antenna 900MHz Quarter Wave monopole 2.1dBi
- 1 x Antenna 900MHz Right Angle Quarter Wave monopole 2.1dBi
- 1 x FTDI USB Cable
|Shipping weight:||0,24 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,24 Kg|