The MightyZAP product line by iRROBOT consist of a variety of linear actuators that can work very precisely and can furthermore be controlled via PWM and Half Duplex TTL.
The positioning accuracy of 50 µm is realised by the integrated 32Bit micro controller, in combinaton with an 4096 step A/D Converter aswell as the mechanical design with low backlash. The casing consisting of industrial plastic combined with the other already mentioned components result in a very compact and reliable servomotor.
- Durable Brushed Motor
- Built-in drive circuit for simplicity
- High durability potentiometer
- High Resolution -4096 step
- Position control
The MightyZAP 17N Speed Version can be controlled via PWM Signals and also by an Half Duplex TTL interface. The MightyZAP is based on an 8Bit, 1 stop, No Party Structure aswell as the DYNAMIXEL servomotors. Please note that the feedback function can not be used when controlled via PWM signals. Through the feedback function the system/user is always capable of seeing the stroke length of each different cylinder. By allocating individual ID's there can be up to 254 linear servomotors be controlled and connected in series. Allocating individual ID's needs an exklusiv USB Adapter (IR-USB01). The required Tool can be downloaded for free.
The small dimesions, high repeatability and reliabiliy makes this linear servo motor a top product for a wide variety of applications as
- Reproducing of production processes
- UAV's / UGV's
Furthermore the MightyZAP Metal Bracket Set can be added as an extra option.
- Version: Speed
- Force: 17N
- Speed: 80mm/s
- Gear: Industrial plastic
- Engine: DC brushed motor / 26W
- Stroke length: 41mm
- Positioning accuracy: 0,05mm
- Power consumption: 3W
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 60°C
- Mechanical Backlash: 0,03mm
- Controlling: PWM / Half Duplex TTL / RS485 (8Bit, 1 Stop, No Parity)
- PWM Puls width: minimum: 900µm | center: 1500 µm | maximum: 2100 µm
- uC: 32Bit ARM
- Protection category: IP54
- Dimensions: 86,9 x 36 x 18mm
- 1 x MightyZAP 17N Servomotor 41mm Stroke length
|Shipping weight:||0,16 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,10 Kg|