Phidgets Temperature Sensor 4-Input
The Phidgets Temperature Sensor 4-Input comes ready mounted in a plastic housing. The RFID temperature sensor is, as the name suggests, designed for temperature measurement and can also measure extreme temperatures.
- Thermocouple Primer
- Blog: How to Avoid Grounding a Thermocouple
- Mechanical Drawings
- Download 3D Step File
- Temperature update rate: 25 samples/sec.
- USB voltage: 4.8 - 5.3 V
- Ambient temperature Error: max. ± 0.5 °C
- Output current (+5): 400 mA
- Power consumption: max. 25 mA
- Dimensions: approx. 45 x 45 mm
- Operating temperature: 0 - 70 °C
- Phidgets Temperature Sensor 4-Input