The benefits of the UR-10 Series
The UR-10 comes with a variety of benefits for your company, in the Following there are 5 benefits listed that the UR-10 Series has to offer:
- fast and intuitive start-up with the 12" touchscreen with polyscope user interface
- allows an easy programming
- very flexible due to the 6 Axis
- enables an collaborating but still save usage
- has the shortest payback period due to the variety of benefits
Universal Robots is the leading manufacturer when it comes to robotic arms that interact with humans, also called Cobots. The robotic arm is provided with 6 Axis and is therefore able to get into almost every position.
Furthermore every UR-10 CB3 / CB5 is delivered with a 12 inch touchscreen wich is the control panel for configuration and also allows it to optionally install additional software packages. The graphical Polyscope enviroment enables it to integrate additional sensors or gripper in no time.
The UR10 Series is the most powerful cobot of the danish manufacturer Universal Robots with a working range of 1300mm and a footprint of 190mm. Due to the outstanding payload of 10kg and a repeatability of +/- 0,1mm or +/- 0,03mm (depends on version) the robotic Arm by Universal Robots if very suitable even for complex areas of application in both the industrial and educational field.
- Working range: 1300mm
- Payload: 10kg
- Repeatability: +/- 0,1mm or +/- 0,03mm
- Movement speed: 1m/s
- Controller: CB3/CB5 & 12" Polyscope control panel
- Power consumption: Average 350 / 250W (depends on version)
Due to the modular construction the UR robotic arm can be used for a variety of applications such as:
- Machine tending (Automobile industry)
- Pick & Place (Manufacturing)
- Palletising (Logistic & Shipping)
- Quality control
- UR10 or UR10e Cobot
- CB3 or CB5
- 12" Touchscreen with Polyscope user enviroment