Conductor 2 Ink Cartridge (2 ml)
The key to using V-One circuit boards is ink. The printer uses silver ink as the conductor and pads that make up the PCB. After thermal curing, the ink is conductive and can be used in the reflow process. One ink cartridge can print about 85 simple circuit boards. Cartridges should be kept refrigerated. 1 x 2mL Cartridge
Flex 2 Ink Cartridge (2ml)
The second generation of flexible conductive inks can achieve higher conductivity, better print resolution, improved flex performance and stronger soldering - all the ingredients you need to print your own flexible circuits.
- Compatible with PET, polyimide and other flexible polymer substrates.
- Recommended cure temperature 160C for 30 minutes (measured at ink surface).
- Cure immediately after printing for best flexibility.
- Solder with tin-bismuth-silver solder wire and flux at 180°C or with a preset profile for reflow soldering.
- Cartridges should be kept refrigerated
- 1 x 2mL Cartridge Voltera
Solder Paste Cartridge T5 (Sn42Bi57.6Ag0.4)
Use the Voltera RoHS solder paste on your V-One. It applies the solder paste to the pads on the PCB, giving you the choice of using V-One or prefabricated PCBs.
- Particle size: T5 Alloy: Sn42Bi57.6Ag0.4
- Each cartridge prints approximately 11,000 0603 pads
- 1 x 2mL Cartridge