2018 was a great year for all of us and thats the reason why we would like to donate a small but very powerful Controllerboard. This Controllerboard has the same dimensions like an Arduino Nano but has a more powerful ARM® Cortex®-M0+ Microprozessor soldered.
Integration into the Arduino IDE
Nobody likes controllerboards which needs their own enviremont to be programmed. That’s the reason why we have flashed the uC with an Arduino Bootloader to make it compatible to the Arduino IDE. Just install the right Board and start working with our Christmas gift.
Schematic and Pin-Mapping
The soldered ARM® Cortex®-M0+ Microprozessor has a integrated USB, Serial, SPI, I2C Bus and several Analog and Digital Ports which are mapped as displayed below.
Uploading the Arduino Code
Uploading the Arduino Code is as easy as the original Arduino Development Boards. Just select "Arduino/Genuino Zero (Native USB Port)", connect your controllerboard with a Micro USB Cable to your PC, press the Reset Button two times and start uploading the code.
- Runs at 48MHz (Atmel SAMD21)
- 256KB FLASH Memory
- 32KB RAM
- Pin compatible with Arduino Nano but runs at 3.3V
- Power regulator NCP551 Low-Dropout Voltage regulator / Input: 12V Output: 150mA / Very low quiescent current of 4.0uA(Typical)
- SAMD21 micro-controller same as used on a Arduino Zero's.
- Built in USB
- Arduino Zero bootloader pre-loaded.
- 20 I/O pins with 5 extra pins that can be used for I2C/SPI or I/O
- 6 Analog Pins(ADC) with 12-bit resolution (4096 resolution point vs Arduino Uno's 1024)
- 1 Digital to Analog(DAC) pin with 10-bit resolution.
- Designed and Manufacture in New Zealand
- Serial Ports: Serial Object is connected to Pin D0 and D1 / SerialUSB Object is connected to the USB serial port that is visible to computers