The onRobot 3-Finger Gripper has a large stroke and accurate centric positioning, which increases quality, consistency and performance. In addition, the gripper can be changed over quickly and easily. This is made possible by the strong, stable handle with three contact points.
Why the 3-finger gripper?
- ideal for gripping a wide variety of cylindrical objects, with a width of 20-150mm, for example when feeding CNC lathes
- increases the flexibility of the implementation
- the integrated software ensures minimal programming effort and easy deployment
- adaptable finger spacing
- Payload: 15kg
- Stroke (adjustable): 20-150mm
- force (adjustable): 10-240N
- gripper mass: 1.15kg
- Position resolution: 0.1mm
- Inside and outside gripping possible
Scope of delivery
- onRobot 3-finger gripper
|Shipping weight:||1,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,15 Kg|