The Dynamixel X-Series is the current network servomotor series of ROBOTIS. The XD430-T350-R Servomotor is equipped with contactless magnetic-Encoder allowing 360° Rotations with up to 37RPM. It is capable of a torque up to 4,2N.m with a voltage of 14,8V. This outstanding feature paared with a low weight of 85g results in a very efficient servomotor for an universal field of applications.
The cable routing of the Dynamixel X-Series got completely overworked, wich led to a higher reliability. The cables are not as usual for the AX/MX Series connected to the backsite of the servomotor. Trough the new method of the cable routing the cables get less strained and there are less exposed cables.
There are various ways of bolting for the Dynamixel X-Series. Be aware that by using the mounting profiles the space holder that are included in the delivery content have to be used.
Difference to the XH series
The XD series is an improved version of the XH series with a longer service life.
The service life has more than doubled while the control tables are identical, making them ideal for those building long-life industrial robots.
For users (especially system integrators) who want a longer product life than the existing DYNAMIXELs, we clearly recommend the XD series.
- Servomotor: XH430-W350-T
- Weight: 85g
- Dimensions: 28,5 x 46,5 x 34mm
- Gear ratio: 353,5:1
- Torque: 14,8V 4,2N.m | 12V 3,4N.m | 11,1V 3,1N.m
- RPM: 14,8V 37 | 12V 30 | 11,1V 27
- Intern uC: STM32F103C8 72MHz Cortex M3
- Encoder: contactless Magnetic encoder
- Positioning accuracy: 0,088° x 4096 Steps
- Working Voltage: 10 - 14,8V (recommended: 12V)
- Communication: Half Duplex TTL
- ID: 0 - 252
- Baud Ratio: 9600 bps - 4,5Mbps
Scope of delivery
- 1 x DYNAMIXEL XD430-T350-R Servomotor
- 1 x Servo horn (HN12-N101)
- 1 x Data and Power cabel X3P
- 5 x Spacer
- Several screws and nuts
|Shipping weight:||0,15 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,08 Kg|