The force of the DYNAMIXEL XD540 Series can be compared with the MX106, while the volume has been reduced by 28,4%
The Dynamixel X-Series is the current network servomotor series of ROBOTIS. The DYNAMIXEL XD540-T270-R servomotor is equipped with contactless magntic-encoder allowing 360° rotations with up to 46 RPM. It is capable of a torque up to 11,7N.m with a voltage of 14,8V. This outstanding feature paared with a low weight of 165g results in a very efficient servomotor for an universal field of applications.
The cable routing of the Dynamixel X-Series got completely overworked, wich led to a higher reliability. The cables are not as usual for the AX/MX Series connected to the backsite of the servomotor. Through the new method of the cable routing the cables get less strained and there are less exposed cables.
There are various ways of bolting for the Dynamixel X-Series. Be aware that by using the mounting profiles the space holder that are included in the delivery content have to be used.
What is different to the XH Version?
The XD series is an improved version of the XH series with a longer service life.
The service life has more than doubled while the control tables are identical, making them ideal for those building long-life industrial robots.
- Servomotor: DYNAMIXEL XD540-T270-R
- Weight: 170g
- Dimensions: 33,5 x 58,5 x 44mm
- Gear ratio: 272,5:1
- Torque: 14,8V 11,7N.m | 12V 9,9N.m | 11,1V 9,2N.m
- RPM: 14,8V 46 | 12V 39 | 11,1V 36
- Intern uC: STM32F103C8 72MHz Cortex M3
- Encoder: contactless Magnetic encoder
- Positioning accuracy: 0,088° x 4096 Steps
- Working Voltage: 10 - 14,8V (recommended: 12V)
- Communication: TTL / Half Duplex UART
- ID: 0 - 252
- Baud Ratio: 9600 bps - 4,5Mbps
- 1 x DYNAMIXEL XD540-T270-R Servomotor
- 1 x Servo horn (HN13-N101)
- 1 x Data and Power cabel X3P
- 5 x Spacer
- Several screws and nuts
|Shipping weight:||0,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,70 Kg|