The MiRs have been specially developed to optimise efficiency within industrial and logistical processes. As fully developed autonomous units, they not only relieve the burden on employees, but also ensure an increased safety standard by avoiding physical obstacles.
The MiR (Mobile Industrial Robots) are developed and produced in Odense, Denmark, like the Universal Robots. As a result, very clear parallels can be seen, such as the easy integration, short payback period and flexible use.
The benefits of the MiRs
- Safety: Meet the required safety standards, avoid static and dynamic obstacles and are designed for human interaction
- Central configuration for several MiR units: The simple addition of individual units is made possible by a data memory shared between the robots, with wireless communication via Bluetooth or WiFi
- Simple integration: no friction with existing processes or layouts
- User-friendly user interface: Programming can be done without previous knowledge
- Flexibility and efficiency: Adaptable when process changes occur, detects lift systems and ramps etc.; select the shortest routes and are able to differentiate multiple pickup and delivery locations