ROBOTIS is a well known manufacturer for high quality robotic products like servomotors, controllerboards and mechanical parts. Theire products will be used from private persons, companys and research institutes & universitys. The MX-64AR Servomotors are provided with an gear ratio of 200:1 aswell as an controller with feedback and a hardware driver. In combination with the RS485 Interface the servos can be controlled very precisely while also being able to give feedback of the current position. The maximum positioning accuracy is 0,088°. The option of giving every servo an individuall ID the servos can be connected in a row (as shown in the picture below) wich greatly reduces the usage of cables.
The Aluminium Front case evenly dissipates the Heat wich creates a good relation of temperature and time.
Following some technical details concerning the DYNAMIXEL MX-64AR Servo.
- Weight: 135g (per Servo)
- Dimensions: 40,2 x 61,1 x 41mm
- Positoning accuracy: 0,088°
- Gear ratio: 200:1
- Holding torque: up to 7,3Nm
- Folding square: 0 - 360° / adjustable permanent rotation
- working temperature: -5° + 80°C
- Voltage: 10 - 14,8V (recommended voltage: 12V)
- Communication: RS485 / 8Bit, 1 Stop, No Parity / 7343bps ~ 1 Mbps
- Engine by Maxon
- ID: up to 254
Scope of delivery
- Dynamixel MX-64AR Servomotor
- Servo horn (HN05-N102)
- 200mm 4 Pin Data.-/ Power cable
- Diverse screws and nuts
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,14 Kg|