The UAV RFD 868x-EU is a modern telemetry set used for data transmission with a transmission power of 0,5W, allowing a maximum range of up to 20km.
The implementet firmware is an Open Source development enviroment called "SIK". The firmware is based on a 32bit ARM Prozessor and can be configurated via an FTDI converter.
To connect the RFD Telemetry Modem with a Pixhawk 2.1 flight controller there is the option to purchase an adapter cable.
Differences between RFD868x and RFD868x-EU Modem
The operation of the 868x and 868x-EU modems is fundamentally the same. The difference is that the -EU model has an extra factory calibration that locks down some settings and qualifies for the CE mark which is accompanied by the required declaration. It is possible to configure the standard 868x modem to interoperate with the -EU model as all settings are available, this does not however infer certification upon the standard modem.
- Frequency spectrum: 868-869 MHz
- Transmission power: 0,5W
- Transmission rate: 2 - 200 kbit/sec.
- UART Transmission rate: 9600 - 921k baud
- Reciever sensivity: > 121 dBm
- Dimensions: 30 x 57 x 12,8mm
- Weight: 14,5g
- Working voltage: 5V @ 800mA
- Working temperature: - 40 to 80°C
- RF: 2 x RP-SMA
- Serial TTL (3,3V)
- GPIO: 6 x I/O (Digital, ADC, PWM)
Scope of delivery
- 2 x RFD868x-EU Radio Modems
- 4 x Antenna 868-900MHz Half Wave Dipole 3dBi
- 1 x Antenna 868-900MHz Quarter Wave monopole 2.1dBi
- 1 x Antenna 868-900MHz Right Angle Quarter Wave monopole 2.1dBi
- 1 x FTDI USB Cable
|Shipping weight:||0,24 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,24 Kg|