When navigation accuracy matters, SmartAP RTK is the perfect complement to SmartAP Autopilot.
As the name suggests, this module is based on RTK technology, providing centimeter-level precision. It also contains the latest UBlox Neo-M8P chipset. The SmartAP RTK is fully integrated with all SmartAP flight controls and software.
The GNSS module is also based on RTK technology and the latest UBlox Neo-M8P chipset, and is designed specifically for the SmartAP autopilot.
RTK stellite navigation is a technique for improving the accuracy of position data. This data comes from a satellite-based positioning system.
Instead of using the information content of the signal, it uses measurements of the phase of the carrier wave of the signal. It relies on only one reference station or an interpolated virtual station for real-time corrections of centimeter precision.
- GNSS positioning at centimeter level
- Integrated real-time kinematics
- Small, lightweight, energy efficient
- Based on UBlox Neo-M8P chipset
- 25mm ceramic patch antenna
- GPS/GLONASS support
- Up to 24 satellites
- 18/10Hz update rate
- Rechargeable 3V lithium backup battery
- Operation and fix indicator LEDs
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- Exposed RX, TX 5V and GND terminals
- HMC5883L integrated magnetometer
- UART connector for GPS interface
- USB for base station module
- flight module cable length: 30cm
- base station module length: 3m
- Fully compatible with SmartAP Autopilot
Scope of delivery
- 1 x base module
- 1 x active patch antenna for base station module
- 1 x airborne module with integrated patch antenna
- 1 x connection cable