Arduino compatible development board / Programmable with the Arduino IDE
The ESP8266 IOT Development board allows a fast an easy access to the internet.
Due to the ESP8266 Module the development board can be connected to the Wifi network needing only a few lines of code. The programmation can be done via Lua or the Arduino development. With the standartized Pin distance of 2,54mm the IOT Board can be attached to every Breadboard without any problems.
- Dimensions: 50mm(length) x 35mm(width)
- ESP8266 @ 80MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- 4MB of FLASH (32 MBit)
- Built in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- CP2012 USB-Serial converter onboard with 921600 max baudrate for uploading
- Auto-reset support for getting into bootload mode before firmware upload
- 9 x GPIO pins - can also be used as I2C and SPI
- 1 x analog inputs 1.0V max
- Built in 100mA LiPoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- 1 x ESP8266 IOT Development board