Pickit 3D Vision cameras are supplied with integrated Pickit software.
Three versions are available: Pickit L, Pickit M-HD and Pickit L-HD.
Technical data Pickit L2.0
- Detects medium sized objects in boxes and on tables and transmits the gripping position to the robot
- Image processing speed: 30FPS (100ms snapshots)
- Minimum size: 150x150x50mm - Detection range up to Euro pallet size
Technical data Pickit M-HD
- 3D measurement method: structured light
- 3D-Bildaufnahmezeit: 200-1000ms
- resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels
- precision*: 0.15-0.8mm
- accuracy: < 0.75%
- accuracy**: 2-4mm
- Estimated picking accuracy***: 1.5 x 3D camera accuracy
- Weight: 2 kg
- Connection: M12-8 (USB) - USB3
- PC connection to the robot: TCP/IP via Ethernet
* A larger distance to the camera has a lower 3D camera precision.
** A larger FOV has a lower 3D camera accuracy.
*** Average accuracy from real production environment
Technical data Pickit M2.0
- Detects small to medium sized objects in boxes and on tables and transmits the gripping position to the robot
- Camera accuracy: <3mm
- Camera repeatability: <1mm
- Image processing speed: 30FPS
- Minimum object size: 50x50x10mm
Scope of delivery
- Pickit 3D Vision Camera