Equip your drone with a reliable rover module: SIRIUS RTK GNSS ROVER (F9P).
The module is based on U-blox F9P technology and offers multiband GNSS to achieve incredible performance and reliability. Its compact form factor with integrated active antenna is perfect for your drone installation.
The RTK version of Sirius GNSS is equipped with the U-Blox ZED-F9P module, position accuracy is 1 cm, convergence time is less than 10 seconds, and navigation update rate is up to 20 Hz. The system that works The task is very accurate, which opens a wide choice! The RTK version of Sirius GNSS is equipped with the ZED-F9P U-Blox module, which offers a position accuracy of 1 cm, a convergence time of less than 10 seconds and a navigation update rate of up to 20 Hz. When paired with a base module, your system can perform the missions you plan with high accuracy, opening up a wide range of possibilities for your operation!
Enjoy fast convergence time and a high update rate for highly dynamic applications. The multi-band RF front-end architecture can receive all major constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou and QZSS). Fast convergence time and high update rate for highly dynamic applications. Receive all major constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS) thanks to the multiband RF front-end architecture.
The multi-band RF front-end architecture can receive all major constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou and QZSS).
A new level of scalable, high-precision GNSS technology
- Using a wider range of satellite signals, high-precision performance in harsh environments has been improved.
- Support a wide range of advanced correction service technologies (RTCM v 3.x, SSR, SBAS, PPP).
- Integrate advanced jamming and spoofing detection to achieve the highest level of security.
- Continues to provide accurate positioning in environments beyond the range of GNSS signals (tunnels, parking garages, street canyons with bridges) with additional inputs from inertial sensors (based on dead-reckoning algorithms).
Professional Magnetometer RM3100
Equip your F9P rover with a professional magnetometer. Drotek's RM3100 is a ready-to-use and operational module that eliminates any noise in your magnetic field measurements for accurate heading and orientation calculations. It provides your drone with a heading reference so it can navigate through waypoints and eliminates magnetic interference from motor coils and metal parts.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x SIRIUS RTK GNSS ROVER (F9P)
|Shipping weight:||0,25 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,25 Kg|