ROBOTIS is a well known manufacturer for high quality robotic products such as servomotors, controllerboards and mechanical parts. Their products are used by private persons, companies and research Institutes & universitys. The DYNAMIXEL AX-12A is one of the most common robot servomotors. His small dimensions, high reliability and keen price delight many customers around the world. Furthermore every DYNAMIXEL servo has an individual ID, internal sensors and encoders to be able to wire up to 254 motors in series. Moreover the internal sensors and encoders can be read for building e.g. a teach & repeat robot.
Following there are some technical details concerning the DYNAMIXEL AX-12A servo. The full datasheer can be seen HERE.
- Weight: 54,6g (per servo)
- Dimensions: 32 x 50 x 40mm
- Resolution: 0,29°
- Reduction Ratio: 1/254
- Torque: 1,52kgf.com (12V / 1,5A)
- Speed: 59 RPM (without load)
- Operating Range: 0 - 300°
- Operating Temperature: -5° + 70°C
- Voltage: 9 - 12V (recommended voltage: 11,1V / 3S Lipo)
- Interface: Half Duplex / 8Bit, 1 Stop, No Parity / 7343bps ~ 1 Mbps
- ID: up to 254
Due to the rising popularity, there are a variety of controllerboards with different peripherys and UC's available. The following control electronics are both Arduino and ROS compatible and are therefore a combination of easy handling and a variety of software packages.
- Dynamixel AX-12A servomotor
- Horn (B01-HORN)
- Frame (FR04-F2 | FR04-F3)
- 200mm 3P cable
- several screws and nuts
|Product weight:||0,09 Kg|