The PM03D Power Module is compatible with flight controllers that use a 12C power monito (e.g. Pixhawk 5X or higher). It provides regulated power and battery voltage and current consumption measurements using the 12C digital protocol via a 6-pin 2.00mm CLIK-Mate cable. The PM03D is designed for multirotors such as the X500 V2. It has XT-30 as well as XT-60 connectors for the motor controller and battery. It also has two 5V BEC and a selectable 8V/12V output, which are available for various peripherals.
Note: This power module is not compatible with flight controllers that use analog power modules, such as Pixhawk4, Pixhawk4 Mini, pix32 or Durandal.
- for easy motor ESC connection: XT-30 connectors and solder pads
- Onboard voltage regulator
- 5 V/A connections
- selectable 8V or 12V triple pin header
- max. input voltage: 6S battery
- rated current: 60A
- max. current: 120A (<60sec.)
- max. current measurement: 164A
- XT-60, XT-30
- Soldering pads (in each corner)
- CLIK-Mate 2.00mm (5.2V/3A stand-alone BEC).
- JST GH 4-pin (5.2V/3A, BEC shared with 5.2 three-row header)
- 2 x three-row header (5.2V/3A, BEC together with JST GH 4-pin | 8V or 12V, 3A)
- Dimension: 84 x 78 x 12 mm (without cable).
- Mounting: 45 45 mm
- Weight: 59g
Note: The XT60 connector and 12 AWG cable with which the PM03D is supplied are rated for 30 A continuous current and 60 A instantaneous current (< 1 minute). If a higher current is to be used, the connector type, as well as the cable size should be changed accordingly.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x PM06 board
- 1 x 80 mm XT60 connection cable (pre-soldered)
- 1 x electrolytic capacitor: 220uF 63V (pre-soldered)
- 1 x CLIK-Mate 6-pin cable with a distance of 2.00mm (power supply)
- 4-pin JST GH feed connector (2.1 x 5.5 mm)
- 4-pin JST GH mating connector (2.5 x 5.5 mm)
- 4-pin JST GH to USB type C
- 2 x 4-pin duplex cable
- nylon spacer and nuts
|Shipping weight:||0,21 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,06 Kg|