The powerful 3D-Solid-State-LiDAR
The HPS-3D160 is a new generation of powerful 3D solid-state LiDAR sensors based on the time-of-flight principle. At a distance of up to 12 m, a reflection of 90% on a white target can be measured by an optimized illumination system and a low-distortion optical infrared lens. Due to flexible adjustment of the selected area (ROI) and Simple-HDR, Auto-HDR and Super-HDR modes, HPS-3D160 is widely used in all kinds of reflection scenes.
HPS-3D160 integrates a powerful 850nm infrared VCSEL transmitter, a high-sensitivity photosensitive element, a high-performance processor, and advanced data processing, filtering, and compensation algorithms. This combination can achieve extremely stable and synchronized measurement data output. With its rugged structure, industrial-grade IP67 waterproof design, and durable aerospace aluminum housing, the HPS-3D160 can be used in a variety of complex environments.
- Model HPS-3D160 Pro
- Size 78 x 40x 30(W*D*H) mm
- Weight 110 g Power
- supply 12 ~ 24 V
- Power consumption 3 ~ 5 W
- Strong light performance 80,000 Lux
- Storage temperature -40 ~ 85?
- Operating temperature -10 ~ 55?
- Wave length 850 nm
- Emitting angle 76 °(Horizontal)x 32 °(Vertical)
- Precision ± 2cm
- 0.25~3m @10% reflectivity
- 0.25~8m @90% reflectivity
- Operating mode Auto-HDR, Super-HDR),Simple-HDR Output data Depth data, average distance,signal strength, quantity of weak signal pixels, quantity of saturated pixels, maximum distance, minimum distance
- Frame rate 35Hz/adjustable
- Power-on initialization time 1500 ms
- Communication interface USB?RS232?USB-IO?LAN Optocoupler isolationI/O Standard: 1 input, 1 output
|Shipping weight:||0,50 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,44 Kg|