The iRobot Create 3 platform combines the knowledge of the US manufacturer iRobot from over 30 years of experience in the field of autonomous vacuum cleaner robots. The iCrate 3 platform is also the official platform of the OSRF (Open Source Robotics Foundation) and the Turtlebot4, which is built and supported by Clearpath Robotics Inc.
The Create 3 platform comes with Ethernet, WiFI, Bluetooth & USB-C support out of the box. Because of this, it can be used as a base for almost any hardware and research field with ease. The perforated top plate also allows an extremely easy mounting of additional hardware such as a computer (NVIDIA AGX, ORIN, Raspberry Pi or similar), a LiDAR (SLAMTEC 2D or Ouster 3D-LiDAR) or many other sensors & actuators. This combined with the included docking station creates an extremely powerful platform at a very affordable price.
- Sizes: 14.29 cm x 40.64 cm x 47.31 cm
- Weight: 4.68 kg
- Interfaces: Wi-Fi or Ethernet over USB Host: Connect and control the robot using ROS 2.
Bluetooth® Low Energy: Connect to and control the robot using iRobot Education's Python Web Playground.
- Battery: 1800 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- 1x Power button
- 2x User buttons
- 2x Front bumper zones
- 2x Wheel encoders
- 4x IR cliff sensors
- 7x IR obstacle sensors
- 1x Downward optical flow sensor for odometry
- 1x 3D gyroscope 1x 3D accelerometer
- 1x Battery level monitor Aktuatoren:
- 2x Drive motors 6x RGB LED ring
- 1x Speaker
- 1x Docking port
- 1x USB-C™ port, 3A at regulated 5V
- 1x Payload power, 2A at unregulated (nominal 14.4V)
- iRobot Create3 Plattform
- Home Base Docking station
|Shipping weight:||10,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||3,00 Kg|